My 5 favorite apps for text on photos
‘How did you get those fun texts or artwork on your photo’s?’ This question came to me several times last month. I don’t use just one app to incorporate texts or illustration in my pictures. I have a whole list of apps and every time I review what is best suitable for a picture. Thats why I’ve listed my 5 favorite apps for texts on photo’s here.
5 apps for texting in photos
A few of these apps are also downloadable for Android and Windows. The links in my post link to the Apple store. Every app indicates for which platform it is suitable.
- Letterglow: this is my absolute favorite. The app has so many cool fonts and the possibility to import your own fonts & designs and make templates. In combination with the collect app it is very much usable for a ‘photo a day’ project. Read more here. iOS Price: €1,99(+ possibility to purchases in the app)
- Rhonna Designs: this app allows you to do so much more than just incorporate texts. It includes fantastic frames and designs and even the possibility to work with maskes. For a beginner it might be a slightly difficult app, otherwise it is very recommendable. You can read more about it on my blog here. iOS & Android. Price: €1,99(+ possibility to purchases in the app)
- ABM (A Beautiful Mess): I love the style of Elsie Larsson and her sister Emma Chapman; funny doodles and great fonts. Simple to use. iOS & Android. Price: €0,99(+ possibility to purchases in the app)
- PicLab: with the PicLab photo editor you can include text & illustrations to your photos. Easy to use. The app is free, but in that case it includes a watermark. If you want to get rid of that, you’ll have to pay. iOS/Android/Windows FREE (+ Possibility to purchases in the app)
- Over: over was the first app to add texts and illustrations to photos I bought. It’s a minimalistic app without any unnecessary add-ons. Funny illustrations and fonts. It used to crash a lot, but luckily that got better. iOS Price: €1,99(+ possibility to purchases in the app)
Have fun with the apps!